Monday, March 31, 2008

Jake is #58
Snoop Dog

Jake had the opportunity to try out for a football team that would play against Snoop Dog's team the day before the Super Bowl. It was called the Snoop Bowl. The team was sponsored by Matt Leinart, the QB for the AZ Cardinals. He had a blast. He was able to meet Snoop and Leinart.


How cute is that!!! I can't believe he is old enough to be baptized. Time flies by so fast. Only one more to go....Ellie!!!








We tried to ralley the rest of the family, but couldn't find them for this picture.





Just Tom, me, and Seth





Tom and Seth at his baptism






Seth, age 8







Me, Abbie, Tom,and Ellie at Abbie's State Cheer Competition. They won 1st in 5A cheer for the state of Arizona. Great Job!!!








Abbie, and Ellie with friends, Addi and Devin Palmer









Varsity Competion Team ( Abbie is on the far right holding the flyers foot)










Chandler High School Wolves












5 comments:

the medeiros family said...

Oh Katie...I LOVE seeing these great pictures of your family! First, could you look anymore amazing?!! Seriously, you look beatiful! Your kids are so cute...and soo talented! Congratulations to all of them for their recents accomplishments! I'm so excited to keep in touch...let's keep the blogging going! Say HI to Tom for me! :)

Babbel Family said...

It's about time. Great pictures. Keep updating, it is our only connection to any family!

Mama Mia said...

HI Katie it is Mia! I just found your blog on Julies! Oh this was great to see you and your fam! I love the cheer competition! Abby looks like a mini Katie! check out my blog any time! www.bischoffbunch.com

Amanda said...

Great job ABBIE!

Christine said...

Hey how funny, I used to cheer for the wolves! What a blast from the past! Katie, you look awesome!