Katie....come back....come back...come back!!! :) :) :) Looking forward to your updates! How was your Christmas? How's everthing going?? I hope all is well!
Tom Matty C here. I found you guys after many, many clicks! We need to catch up!! Shoot me an e-mail with your contact info and I will give you a call! The 20 year reunion this year. Time to hit the treadmill for the next 4 months for me!! Life is good! 3 boys and we are loving Northern Cal! I hear you are the bishop! Did they not think to ask me first:) We sure have some stories that best be kept untold! We need to chat soon!
4 comments:
Hi Katie...Missed you at our Christmas Eve get together! Hope all is well....Happy New Year!
Katie....come back....come back...come back!!! :) :) :) Looking forward to your updates! How was your Christmas? How's everthing going?? I hope all is well!
WOW -
Tom Matty C here. I found you guys after many, many clicks! We need to catch up!! Shoot me an e-mail with your contact info and I will give you a call! The 20 year reunion this year. Time to hit the treadmill for the next 4 months for me!! Life is good! 3 boys and we are loving Northern Cal! I hear you are the bishop! Did they not think to ask me first:) We sure have some stories that best be kept untold! We need to chat soon!
Take Care!
Matt
matt.christopherson@cengage.com
The content library of xbohay collection expands by hundreds of videos every single day.
Post a Comment